Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum's Business ERP team is focused on supporting, automating and enhancing Workday functionality for a Healthcare System located in Northern California. The Healthcare System consists of two Acute Health Care Hospitals, a Behavioral Health Hospital, over 80 Outpatient Clinics, over 1,000 member Physician Network and over 6,000 employees. The Healthcare client went live with Workday Core Human Capital Management (HCM) in 2012, then Financials and Recruiting and Onboarding in 2018, followed by Supply Chain Management in 2019. The Healthcare client has a future roadmap to implement Performance & Talent Management, Learning Management, Advanced Compensation, Prism, People Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, and more.
The support hours for this client: 8am-5pm PST/PDT.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Perform and/or manage complex and detailed analyses in support of production support issues, enhancements and projects.
- Participate in interpretation of business requirements and create technical specifications
- Excellent problem solving, data and analytical skills
- Perform quality assurance review and data validation
- Provide analytical and data support for case studies and business proposals
- Interact with other departments to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects
- Leverage skills to support creation of product improvements and new product offerings targeted at the needs of the Health Care marketing and analytics community
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS or BA in a Quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Analytics, etc.)
- 3+ years Workday experience with Performance & Talent Management including Evaluations, Disciplinary Actions, Performance Improvement Plans, etc.
- 3+ years Workday Core Human Capital Management (HCM) including Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, etc.
- 3+ year Workday Business Process and Business Process & Domain Security experience for HCM workflows
- 2+ years of analytical work around healthcare data (patient level data (claims, EHR, etc.)
- Experience working in a cross-matrixed team-oriented environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel (creation of pivot tables, formulas, linking of cells and sheets, advanced manipulation and formatting of data)
- Experience utilizing PowerPoint for business presentations
- Experience communicating analytical findings and answers to internal and external clients
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Workday experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Learning, Recruiting & Onboarding a plus
- Workday Custom Reporting & Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) experience for HCM
- Change Management controls experience moving fixes, enhancement, and projects into production after testing and validating with customers.
- IT external and internal audit experience for IT General Controls for Change Control, Provisioning, Segregation of Duties, and Sensitive Access.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: ERP, Analyst, Analytics, Workday, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home