Our designers are responsible for researching and identifying trends that relate to Men's outdoor active lifestyle. They handle the overall development and create tech packs of the line for Sportswear & Outerwear. The Design team is responsible for establishing seasonal color palette, concepts, patterns, fabric and styling.
Menswear assistant designer - Remote
· Create tech packs from initial sketches with guidance.
· Create CADs and Line sheets for both sales and development.
· Set up artwork(trim/graphics) for factories/suppliers.
· Participate in research and development of seasonal trends.
· Assist in developing flat technical sketches for design packages.
· Must have 2 years of relevant experience in Men’s wear
· Strong sketching skills.
· Detail orientated individual.
· Strong communication.(written & verbal)
· Understanding of garment construction
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe suite.
Please send your salary requirements and tech pack samples to be considered.
Resumes will remain confidential.
Job Type: Full-time