Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
- Performs terminal and station operations by coordinating with Pipeline Control and other affiliates to ensure timely, safe and quality controlled handling of petroleum products.
- Tank gauging, manifold line up, development of paperwork and log/record information related to inventories and quality control.
- Must be knowledgeable of environmental regulations and company policy concerning handling and disposal of hazardous substances.
- Participates in available cross training to effectively develop skills in areas specific to other operators and technicians.
- Performs mechanical functions that will include inspecting, checking, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment in order to maintain high levels of safe and productive equipment performance.
- Routine maintenance of centrifugal pumps and electric motors such as bearing and seal replacements, alignments, drain piping modifications, maintenance for electronic transmitters, valve actuators, etc.
- Review procedures as necessary to achieve good workmanlike performance and ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet the requirements of all regulatory agencies.
- Maintain close contact with the Area Supervisor/Manager regarding maintenance trouble reports and scheduled equipment maintenance to effect a minimum interruption of product throughput.
- Optimize work to affect a minimal amount of overtime.
- Maintain facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices inside and outside of the facilities.
- Attend all safety meetings and complete safety training courses as required.