MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager is responsible for the daily management of all aspects of a project. The Project Manager shall provide overall management for select projects and ensure that project objective are accomplished within prescribed cost parameters and time frames. Qualified Project Managers will be considered within 24 hrs. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Based in Indianapolis, Our client is a growing firm of experienced professionals driven to provide their clients with great service from start to finish. Our client consistently looks for ways to do their work better than you expect or imagine. Our client has a diverse project portfolio with a specialty focus in Warehouse, Distribution, and Light Industrial projects at the highest level.
With a very lively, work hard-play hard culture, our client pushes themselves to be the best in the field and has stayed thriving and hiring throughout Covid because of their repeat business and strong relationships in the field.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Contract or oversee craftwork, such as painting or plumbing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field preferred
- 5-15 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- 10+ years of ground-up commercial or industrial construction experience
- 2+ years experience leading as head Project Manager
- Average project size of $10-20 million
The successful Project Manager applicant will receive:
- Strong base compensation up to $100,000 depending on experience
- 401k with company match up to 5%
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and develop new skills