Successful Civil Engineering/Environmental Consulting company with 60+ years in business seeks experienced Roadway Transportation Engineer $$$
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the premier professional consulting firms in the nation with 10+ offices and 400+ employees. We are engineers, scientists, architects, and constructors in the business of problem solving, inspiring results, and bringing ideas to life. Engineering, environmental sciences, architecture, and construction management are the cornerstones of our service offerings and integrated project approach.
We are a hands-on and design-orientated practice with the technical capabilities and understanding to take the largest projects from internal concept to completion. Our team of experts takes great pride in our commitment to reliability in design, connection with our clients, and creativity at our core.
Why join us?
Our valued employees enjoy a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement and activities
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional/personal development
- Vacation and sick time, volunteer PTO, parental leave, and paid holidays
- 401(k), profit sharing, and stock options (we are 100% employee owned!)
- And more!
>>> Roadway Transportation Engineer Position <<< Education:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or other related field
- MUST HAVE a P.E. License
- Lead plan production efforts for transportation projects for INDOT and local agencies using Microstation / InRoads or AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Interact with our clients: INDOT, local agencies, other consulting companies and contractors.
- Assist in developing project budgets, schedules and technical proposals.
- Demonstrate theoretical/practical civil engineering and specialized software knowledge.
- Work closely with technical staff internally and industry peers to provide transportation design & consulting engineering services
- Prepare quantities and construction cost estimates for bidding.
- 4+ years of experience in a related roadway engineering position working on INDOT or Local Agency projects
- Knowledge of Microstation & InRoads software is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and other design modeling software
- Knowledge of HEC-RAS, HY8, StormCAD and InRoads Drainage
- Experience with storm sewer drainage design, pavement markings, signing plans, erosion control and maintenance of traffic plans
- Thorough understanding of Indiana Design Manual and INDOT Standard Specifications
- Roundabout design experience
- Excellent computer and communication skills is a must
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.