Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated
total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Weekend, holiday, overtime work, and travel required as needed to meet client schedules
- Support qualification, validation and testing primary container-closure components and system, critical secondary packaging, and shipping systems using mechanical testing equipment, dimension measurement instruments, and container closure integrity testing systems.
- Document experiments in a manner that is compliant with cGMP requirements
- Initiate investigations into OOS results or above alert/action limits
- Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
- Supervise others in performing client's service requirements
- Coach, train, and develop others within the group with respect to their personal development and effective implementation of operational improvements
- Foster motivation and morale
- Coordinate workflow and perform daily monitoring to meet TAT
- Prepare and review job plans, conduct semiannual performance reviews, interview applicants, keep training records up to date for assigned employees, perform succession planning in preparation for growth
- Coach and develop individuals and team to maximize performance
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least four years' experience working in a biochemistry role in industry (food, pharma, etc)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.