Ref ID: 01400-0011839190
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is currently seeking an experienced, organized Senior Accountant to join their team for a full-time opportunity in the INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana area. As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the continued success of the firm.
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting