Health professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to serve Indiana residents? Bowen Center needs your expertise! We are a not-for-profit, comprehensive Community Mental Health Center that is moving towards an Integrated Health Care Model!
We are currently seeking qualified and enthusiastic Skills Coach/Technicians (Case Managers) who will provide services at Bowen Center locations, in the community, schools, and often in clients' homes. Your caseload may consist of child/adolescent or adult population depending on the location and need. Providers in these roles assist both parents and children with psycho-social skills building practices identified in the clients' treatment plan. Skills building includes evidence based coping strategies, social skills, developmental life skills and executive functioning skills.
Take a look into the life of a Case Manager - Skills Coach/Technician!
As an agency that works with a vulnerable demographic of individuals, we require extensive pre-employment background checks that aide in fulfilling our mission to protect our patients, keeping them safe from abuse and harm, by hiring quality and trustworthy staff.
->As a State-Of-the-Art Healthcare Organization - we require all individuals who join Team Bowen to receive a flu shot to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizing and daily completion of health form.
- Traditional and High Deductible Options
- HSA and FSA Options
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
403B Retirement Plan through Lincoln Financial:
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
- PTO accrual rate increases after 3 years and 7 years.
- Funeral Leave
- Paid out bi-annually
- University Partnerships and Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Student Loan Paydown through Gradifi
- After 1 year of service = $100 per month toward student loans
- National Health Service Corp member
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Indiana State Loan Repayment Program
- Tick Monster Perks (Discount Tickets)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 200+ In-House Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must meet at least one of the following educational requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree
- 60 undergraduate college credits
- High school diploma/GED with 5 years related experience
Base pay is dependent on education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree: $15.50 - $16.75/hour
- Associate's Degree: $14.00 - $15.00/hour