Ref ID: 01400-0011536244
Classification: Application Development Project Manager/Lead
Compensation: $120000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
A client of ours in Carmel, IN, is currently seeking to fill an immediate need for a full time Software Development Team Lead to join their Performance & Monitoring team. The Software Development Team Lead will work to support the overall health and performance of their system, and put metrics and tools in place to ensure issues do not persist, and grow and develop a small team of developers. The Software Development Team Lead will work remotely now, but need to live locally for when the office reopens which they will still work remotely 2 days/week. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
What you do as the Software Development Team Lead:
- Develop new features/enhancements to support the health and performance of the company's product
- Monitor system, observe for issues, fix performance
- Define and develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting for operational parts of our system - infrastructure/hardware, database, application layer, error/informational logs, ect.
- Identify and fix performance, scalability, and stability issues in the system at all layers of the stack
- Collaborate with leadership and architects to plan and document improvements
- Manage a small team of developers who will support the health and performance of the company's product too