Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading Utilities and Energy company. We are looking to help our client to identify a Java Software Engineer skilled in Modern API Technologies.
It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Carmel IN and Eagan MN(Remote). Great company to work with!!
Software Engineer - Java
Carmel IN and Eagan MN(Remote)
Full time (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a driven Java Software Engineer to join our growing Application development team. Be a part of an Agile environment, drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience and performance, and be a part of resolving complex technical issues.
- Collaborate with Lead Architect and Developers
- Design and Build APIs & Microservices.
- Reliably and securely Integrate customer and performance data from multiple source systems in a coordinated way.
- Help to build application features and functionality that will empower our application development teams
- Maintain existing tools and infrastructure, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent years of experience and formal training
- Detailed knowledge of software architecture and user interfaces.
- Writing clean, scalable Java code.
- Experience with service-based architectures
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Developing Java-based user interfaces.
- Experience to develop Webservices (REST, SOAP).
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to manage projects and mentorship experience in previous projects