Ref ID: 01400-0011838108
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in the chance to work with a highly regarded Real Estate - Developers company? Robert Half Finance could have your dream job! In the role of Senior Accountant, you will handle the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow. You will also establish budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and manage internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives