Join Ecolab as a Senior Corporate Account Manager within our Institutional division; delivering comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice, long term care and hospitality industries. As a Senior Corporate Accounts Manager, you will build an understanding of our customers’ businesses, industry trends and a working knowledge of your assigned customer contracts. You will be responsible for all revenue generating activities including prospecting, presenting and closing new business opportunities, and driving value added customer solutions within your assigned customers.
As a Senior Corporate Account Manager, you will maintain a book of business, drive sales growth and effectively manage relationships with our customers. Candidates can live in Indianapolis IN market. A company vehicle will be provided as part of your total compensation package.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Establish, grow, and manage new and existing foodservice and hospitality customers.
- Learn our customers’ operations, understand their challenges and provide solutions to meet their needs.
- Oversee customer service and solution delivery to your assigned customer base and communicate clear account priorities, goals and plans to educate our internal teams regarding strategies and tactics for expanding business and addressing customer needs.
- Effectively manage the profitability of the business and drive new business sales through effective prospecting efforts, partnering with field and distributor sales teams, merchandising our total value proposition and closing the sale with customers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities that drive customer adoption of new and innovative products in order to develop and implement customized solutions for your customers.
- Develop key relationships within your assigned accounts and across the industry.
- Attend business and social events in support of customer relationships.
- Effectively develop less experienced field and corporate accounts associates.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years foodservice or hospitality industry sales experience
- Demonstrated sales skills including relationship-based selling and prospecting
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Minimum of 50% travel, averaging one out of five weeks for office time
- Completed Master’s degree or MBA
- Corporate or national accounts experience
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative teams across regions, functions and businesses
- Financial and analytical skills, including the understanding of a P&L and the financial implications of customers situations and concerns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A desire to succeed in a competitive sales environment
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.