- Basic Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows – able to troubleshoot application installs, windows machine system configurations (standard CPU and laptop)
- Basic Technical knowledge of PC Hardware (knowledge of CPU, monitor, basic hardware connectivity)
- Basic Hardware and software application troubleshooting skills
- Required to work in the Mason Office on M, W, F (occasionally, T, TH if needed) – need the ability to get to the office quickly for break-fix system builds
- Required to be able to physically pick up a tote of equipment (CPU, monitor, power cords, headset, mouse) when deploying & receiving equipment from agents’ cars
- Required to answer technical support calls, via the Technology Team technical support line – assisting all NACC users with technical hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
- Experience working with Excel – in order to assist Systems Analyst in equipment inventory management
Additional Job Details:
- If anyone does not return the LUX equipment within 10 business days after the assignment has ended, your agency will be charged a $2,000 missing equipment fee.*** CS Rep-Store Systems Support REMOTE Normal Hours of Operation
- 8:00 AM – Midnight (M-F) • 9:00 AM – 10 PM (SAT) • 10:00 AM – 10 PM (SAT) *Rotating weekend (Saturday and Sunday) – 40 hour work week, meaning if you work a weekend you get time off during the week. Weeks are structured Sunday – Saturday. Monday – Friday we are open 8 AM to Midnight. Saturday we are open 9 AM – 10 PM. Sunday we are open 10 AM – 10 PM. During your tenure, you may be assigned a shift within any of these hours of operation. But most commonly – your start time would be between 10 AM and 11 AM (this is not guaranteed). You will also work 1 weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday) each week with a day off during the week. Training Schedule (approx. 2 weeks of training) 8:30 am-5 pm Start:6/21 Pickup equipment Date: 6/17-6/18
- Work Location: Remote must be local to Mason, OH
- The workspace should be free of outside distractions
- Cables should be routed away from any walkway to avoid slip and fall hazard
- Minimum internet speeds are 10 Megs download and 1 Meg upload (Instructions for Speed Test attached)
- ********Connectivity to the local network is required to be via Ethernet cord plugged directly into the internet router. Connection cannot be wireless*****************
- The workstation should be near a wired internet connection (only 6 feet Ethernet cord will be provided)
- Must have a smartphone: Our remote connectivity security requires multi-factor authentication. The authentication requires the use of a smartphone app.
- Only Luxottica provided hardware should be connected to the computer
- Must be willing /able to come to pick up equipment from the CSC and capable of setting it up at home. Equipment includes CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, power cord, monitor adaptor cord, 6 ft. Ethernet cord. *********************** **** Must be able to pick up equipment from Mason, OH - CSC * Able to work remotely with limited distractions and has an understanding of accountability and integrity.