Resort Customer Contract Sales Rep (Remote) 15.50/HR, ASAP, starts 4/21!
- 4-6 Month Contract Position
- Pay Rate: $15.50/HR
- 100% Remote, must have working internet (reliable connection) via Home Office space, etc. Must work in (EST)
- Drug-Free Work Environment, Drug Test and Background Check
- Must be flexible to work Shift Time between 8AM and 10PM (as the Shifts Rotate)
- Must be able to start Remote training on Wednesday 4/21
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: We are looking for highly-customer centric individuals who can manage high-net-worth customers in the travel/hospitality industry. You will book individuals for international vacations at tropical destinations. Must be sales-driven and a passion for helping consumers directly via consultative calls, providing information about world-class services and amenities for the Hotel brand. After your training period, you will handle inbound & outbound calls from direct consumers, travel agents, and/or Loyalty Members and help them plan their next vacation! You will be the face of the brand and represent as a subject matter expert other Portfolio brands through information and recommendations on customer interests and preferences. You will close out sales for reservations for vacations in the hotel portfolio and offer additional products and add-ons as they might seem fit.
- Sell high-net-worth individuals on Hotel & Resort Packages and Amenities, close customers on reservations by answering inquiries (soft sales)
- Inbound calls, engage with customers and meeting the needs of loyal members
- Add value to the product, brand, and services
- Identify customer needs and services, educate customers on benefits and perks.
- Advocate for a positive work environment with ethical and moral conduct
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting as needed to provide fast customer resolutions
- High School Diploma, GED (Equiv.)
- Min 2 Yrs. Sales experience ideally within a high volume/call center environment.
- Min 1-year experience in travel, hospitality
- International knowledge in Latin America highly preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales/customer service metrics
- Customer-Centric and Team Focused
- Highly detail-oriented, skilled multi-tasker
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, Portuguese) is a Huge Plus!