Ref ID: 01400-0011844403
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $66.50 to $77.00 hourly
RH has a Project Consulting need as an Interim VP of Finance, reports directly to the CEO and works with the Executive Management Team to establish plans and policies relating to financing, financial reporting, cash management, information systems, risk management, and internal controls.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
• Provide leadership to the Finance and Accounting organization to ensure overall risk management is maintained, along with full financial reporting and audit compliance
• Supports CEO and Executive Team in developing, reporting and influencing the organization’s fiscal results and performance delivery through robust budgeting and forecasts, timely reporting accompanied by meaningful analytics and working with members of the executive team to increase transparency for functional spending and connection to the delivery of operating results.
• Provide timely oversight and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
• Manage overall cash flow and treasury activities
• Track and provide guidance on the efficient use of Company assets
• Manage important relationships with partners (bankers, benefit providers, insurance providers, IT providers) and other partners as deemed necessary by the CEO
• Establish stronger relationships with senior leadership to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions to align with company strategy
• Manage IT, ensure that the companies’ data, systems and hardware are maintained, maximized and protected to support the current and future strategy
• Provide an IT roadmap to meet the company’s strategic initiatives to ensure that information technology is meeting the current and future needs of the company
• Identify and communicate risk exposures to the leadership team
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities